cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User's is not going to logout after forcefull log off that using SM04

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am force fully logging out a user through sm04 from system wide option but after that still it is showing running in sm04 with me9e tcode there is no effect on that user and it is generating abap dump at regular interval in whole day and in sm50 it is generating errors and it is taking more memry i.e3672 and i also checked there is no lock entry pending no update problem ,what should i do this is my production system

<Do not use uppercase in the subject>

Edited by: Juan Reyes on Jun 17, 2011 9:12 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that you are running with latest kernel patch level if not then apply the latest kernel patch. ( refer to note 19466 to download and upgrade to latest kernel.)

Also check in your dispatcher log if there is any networking communication error preset or not.

Please refer to note 500235 Network Diagnosis with NIPING and check with your network administrator for diagnosis.

After upgrade to latest kernel and fixed the network issue, see if the user hang in session still persist.

Regards

Bhuban

RKFL

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming you have done your checks and its safe to kill the process you can cancel without core in SM50 or take the PID and kill the process at OS level

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

That user is not usiing any process.i have locked that user and then i try to logout that user from sm04 but it is still present there. what should i do to avoid this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, don't use capitals in your subject : this is considered as shouting.

Please, use punctuation to make your text readable.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok ,sorry for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be he is using a work process on another dialog instance; check the tcode sm51 and double click on each instance to see all of the work process available.

Because when you run SM50 it will show the work process on the instance your currently logged into.

Thanks,