Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate correction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i used standard agreement type 0003(Customer Rebate),

when i completed the final settlment in VBO2,

one Credit Memo request(Order type B1) and one rebate correction request(Order type B2) was generated automatically,

the credit memo request had net value,

but the net value of rebate correction request is 0 and it's unchangeable,

what's the purpose of this correction request?

And what's the process for the rebate correction?

If credit memo request is released to accounting, is there a processing like return order , create a debit memo to offset?

Could you please help me on it,

Thanks in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you find any solution to this problem, I am facing same issue.

Net Values is Zero in my Rebate correction document.

Best Regards

Sreenath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The standard correction order type u201CB2u201D is used if the statistical and actual accrual amounts are getting out of sync. This is mostly the case for retroactive rebates. In case of mismatch between the statistical and actual accrual amounts you can run program RV15B002 with the agreement number4 as input, On clicking the correct backlogs button a u201CB2u201D correction document will be generated to match the statistical and actual accrual amounts.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check any adjustment you had made the rebate correction request is generated if following condition occurs

Example

When you want to pay out a settlement for a rebate agreement, the system sometimes has to correct the values on which the rebate is based. For example, if you created a rebate condition record with a starting date in the past, the system may need to adjust the sales revenue of the customer. In this case, the system has to take into account invoices that were processed between the retroactive starting date of the condition record and the actual date on which you entered the starting date.

If do not want to generate it then remove it from rebate agreement type by VB(2

Kapil