cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need default Month is Current -1 in Data View-SDP94

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I would like to show start of period is current Month - 1 by default in Data View in Intercative demand planning book. And it will require on rolling basis.

E.g. I have data view which contain 24 period in future & 36 period in past. Now Whenever I open planning book, it shows start of period is current month & if I want see past horizon then I have scroll to left.

Can we make it current month -1 as default start of data view & it will be on rolling basis?

Thanks in Advance..

Regards

Sujay Joshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sujay,

Go to design in /sapapo/sdp94 transaction open desired data view and then go to planning book then to data view tab and check out offset and planning start in the period information box.Based on your requirement make changes in these fields.

Hope this helps!!.

Regards,

Jatin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jatin,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually offset works to move period in future but not in the past. Offset doesn't accept Negative Values. You can use planning start field but period will not run on rolling basis.

I would appreciate if you could suggest appropriate way to achieve my requirement.

Thanks & Regards

Sujay Joshi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

I do not think so that it is possible to get Current -1 month as the first period that appears in the data view because that is a setting provided by SAP, however I am not sure if there is a BADI to help you with that.

I really do not see any Value add to what you are asking because scrolling back just a period is not a big task.

Take a call if it is worth the effort.

Thanks,

Harsh

hkmaradana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sujay,

You can achieve by using custome exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLMCP2_006 with technical help.

Good luck

Cris

rico_frenzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

you can achieve this by assigning a TB Profile for the past as well.

- enter /SAPAPO/SDP8B

- Navigate to the "Dataview" tab

- Assign a Profile that contains for example one month in weeks only

- finally: Mark the checkbox "Visible" and choose the From-date Via F4-help.

Best regards

Rico Frenzel