cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rework for quantity in sales order stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

The following is the scenario of my client.

My client is a paint manufacturing Industry. T

They Will create a sale order for 100 Gallons of paint.

Will convert the sale order to process order and bring the stock to quality inspection (batch managed)

After inspection quantity will be moved to sale order unrestricted use stock.(321 mvt type)

Now i have to send only 1 Gallon to the customer and based on the approval from customer, we will dispatch the remaining quantity.

In case the customer rejects the sample, i want to carry out rework for the remaining batch (balance 99). Now the stock will be in sale order unrestricted use.

How to carry out the rework for the unrestricted use quantities in sale order stock.

Please let me know how to address this scenario

Please give your views it will be helpful for me.

Thanks and Regards

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I will try this and let you know.

Regards

Hari

former_member1362664
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For mapping this requirement you have create a rework process order type and when ever you create rework process order for rest 99 you have to delete all component from component overview tab and add that stock of 99 pcs which is lying in sales order stock.

Note :- This can only happen if this is not the dispatch location. If this is the dispatch location you also have to create a separate storage location before this sales order location.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you not move the stock to a rework storage location say"Quarantine" by mb1b>311( special stock)>then carry out rework in this storage location