cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prorate a condition in the contract of RE for two business partners

Former Member

Hi, Gurus!

How do I prorate a condition in the contract of RE for two business partners using the same type of condition? For example, the total price to be paid is 1,000.00, but paid 10% for a business partner and 90% for another.

I know I can create a condition type for each business partner and inform the value for each one, but I may need to apportion to various partners, so I didn´t want to create a condition type for each partner.

Thaks,

Brunoro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Thanks Jag for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

My friend,

I know this would have solved your issue, please feel free to give points accordingly..:-))

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brunoro,

This is very cute in SAP REFX.

Config -

1. Config Condition purpose of following type - this is will help you identify Conditions

- Source/Total Amount to be shared

- Vendor 1 Share

- Vendor 2 Share

On the Contract

1. Create a statistical COndition with total amount.

2. create 2 more conditions assign each with Condition purpose create above.

3. In formula of these 2 conditions choose E1 and assign the statistical condition on calculation tab and mention the % share.

4. assign respective posting term with different BP to each condition.

5. Assign frequency to each if Prorated differently.

Other way of doing this is activating subfunction "CDSP", on posting parameter choose split condition. in this case you will have only condition on condition tab and you will have one posting term but in this term you will split the term into 2 with 2 BP's and their % share. This is much simpler but you will not be able to have multiple frequency or pro rate options.

Enjoy,

Jag