cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Evaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to understand how supplier evaluation is done in SRM.

We are implementing Plan Driven Procurement: With PO>ASN>GR (ECC) & some BW reports.

1. Is it possible to hold the Supplier evaluation in SUS? As the goods receipt is not happening in SUS what is the trigger point for the questionnaire to pop up? Can I hold that questionnaire in standalone mode just to collect the data from supplier? (How much is the effort required for this... as the questionnaire is in SRM & not in SUS)

2. I know it is possible in SRM that once the confirmation is created in SRM, the supplier evaluation can be done. In line with this, Can supplier enter the data in supplier evaluation form? So as to do this does he has to create the goods receipt as well? If yes, how the data is processed & how the vendor is told about his performance?

Thanks,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Are you looking at implementing Supplier Registration (ROS) module fof SRM?

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

As of now ROS is not in scope, but the requirement is for evaluating the supplier's performance.

1. Can i configure the survey , the questionnaire on SUS independent of any event like confirmation, iv.

2. If in SRM, Can i have it independent of any event like confirmation, IV or supplier list as the requirement is to track the supplier's performace for new part development. i guess in this case BW is req.

Thanks.

Edited by: Vivek B on Jun 17, 2011 2:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

???