Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completely dynamic grid on form - Non interactive

former_member276384
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm facing a problem that I don't know well if can be solved with Adobe Forms. I need to create a form to generate a PDF file from the data of an ALV grid. This form should have a header with a logo and some pagination fields and must print the same values than the ALV grid. The PDF should not be interactive.

This means that if the user modifies the layout of the ALV grid, the generated PDF must show these changes. I was wondering if it's possible to do this with an Adobe Form passing as a parameter the data values table and the ALV layout table.

Please, put some light on this if you can. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jordi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jordi,

It is possible to show an adobe form like this.

You have to create a structure containing visible/invisible flag for every column of the table.

In the form layout you will create a table containing all the columns but depending on the visible flag you have to hide the column at form initialization event.

Only you have to make the form of layout type 'ZCI'. Insert Web Dynpro Script and Run report 'FP_ZCI_UPDATE' for your form, similar to any interactive dynamic form.

The form will be a print form but would act like dynamic form. Write the code to hide the column in initialization event of the table, reading the value of the structure made for visibility flag.

Hope it will help.

Regards,

Vaibhav

former_member276384
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

thanks for your response. I have read some posts about the solution you're explaining, but I need some more flexibility, because you say to create an structure and this means that I know the output structure before, at design time, but I want that the forms wil be aware of the data. Than means that I want to use the same form to any table.

Regards,

Jordi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jordi,

If you are talking about dynamic tables depending on user input or data being fetched from the backend SAP, it is possible in SAP Interactive forms by Adobe. You can achieve this with client side scripts (formcalc/javascript).

Regards,

Sanoosh.

Answers (0)