cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error message "Screen output without connection to user" for CUP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We added a new SAP system to our GRC CUP system and when the CUP request tries to provision the changes to this SAP system it gets the error "Screen output without connection to user". I've never seen this message before when provisioning to our other SAP systems. It does appear to have actually made the changes in SU01.

What is this, and how do we resolve it?

We are on GRC 5.3 SP13. Our SAP system is an older 46C system.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

luis_bustamante
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

I've seen this error before in connection with an authorization problem on the RFC user, please run a trace to make sure you are not missing any critical authorization objects.

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but I'm not an SAP support person, so I'm not sure what you are saying that I need to do.

I didn't think that CUP used RFCs.

If you are referring to the userid I have set up in the CUP connector for this SAP system, it has SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles. My understanding is that is supposed to be full access.

Thanks..

luis_bustamante
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Bob,

I was referring to the same user. If you are using SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW then the problem is not authorization related. Only thing I can think of is checking your SP level in the java side matches the one in the backend. Other than that I would recommend you open a OSS message to debug the issue.

Regards,

Luis