cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Interface not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created a new DT, MT and SI. I am using XI 7.1. I am trying to modify an existing scenario. The target side it's business component it's used. Since I am using new Service Interface, I have to change the Interface Determination and Receiver Agreement.

I deleted RA and when I tried to create new RA, I was not able to see the new SI created. I went to the Business component to add the new SI but there also am not able to add.

I did SXI_CACHE and did a complete cache refresh. Did I miss something.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

-> I deleted RA and when I tried to create new RA, I was not able to see the new SI created. I went to the Business component to add the new SI but there also am not able to add.

Did you check the filter criteria as 'ALL' to list both outbound and inbound service interfaces in the pop up list?

Also check in ESR if you have properly activated the new SI and cache content is updated.

Regards,

Zameer

Edited by: Zameer Hamza on Jun 16, 2011 4:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

choose category as "Any" under Bussiness component and then try to search ur interface...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zameer,

I have activated it in ESR.

I tried to change the search criteria under Business Component from "Inbound" to "Any". But that also didn't help either. I also tried " Clear SLD Data Cache" under ESr also.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls,verify the activation on Tab Change List "closed" check if your object was deleted when you delete RA maybe you delete all objects relateted.

Lucho

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to edit the SI and then save again and try activating in ESR.

Regards,

Zameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lucho

I rejected change and now the RA is back in place. But still I am not able to add anything in the Business Component. The scenario was previously using the Idoc xml imported as external definition. I am using a Message Type that I created.

I deleted and recreated SI, logged off and logged back and now it's working like a magic. Thanks everyone

Regards

Edited by: Ajith Chandran on Jun 16, 2011 8:04 PM

Answers (0)