Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KOMV-KSTEU in sales order.

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have the following issue:

Created a Fixed amount condition but when creating the sales order I get to KOMV-KSTEU field the Value A.(Condition control field)

How to avoid it and how to get there The value D-Fixed?

Normally the fixed amount condition should have by default the D right?

Thanks and best regards

L

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to t.code V/06 and for the condition type, select value D-not possible to process manually for the field Manual entries. By this way, it can be kept fixed. The field KOMV-KSTEU indicates whether the prices or values in a condition are fixed or they have been changed (read F1-HELP for that field).

Regards,

0 Kudos

if you dont know the answer better leave it dont put wrong comments

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Alex

In my client facing one problem which is when they try to create an return order with reference to billing ( invoice price is copied from order meanwhile they change the condition in between but while taking return all the prices are copied from invoice but ZTAN item category material are taking the new prices in return order and while I am checking that the condition field ksteu field is automatically change from D to A while saving return order how could I fix this please answer to my mail if I miss this vignesh.ssm96@gmail.com

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The calculation type setting in V/06 does not affect the ksteu directly.

For ksteu:

u2022u2018Au2019 : Adjust for quantity variance. The condition is recalculated in a u2018normalu2019 way. Its rate has been determined automatically (e.g. via a condition record). The condition is not fixed in any way. Especially when the item quantity is changed, the rate might be adjusted if scales are present. All formulas (base value, value etc) are executed the normal way. If a condition is automatically found, u2018Au2019 is the normal KSTEU value.

u2022u2018Du2019 : fixed. The rate of the condition is fixed. I.e. that if e.g. the quantity is changed, no rate update due to scales will take place. The rate of the condition will not be changed during the processing of the condition. Besides that, the condition is handled like KSTEU = u2018Au2019. The most common place where KSTEU is set to u2018Du2019 is during the copying of one document to another (function PRICING_COPY), But only if the KSTEU is not u2018CDEFHu2019 (to avoid to loosen any stronger fix. Also u2018Cu2019 must not be changed to keep the information of a manual change). If you e.g. partially bill an item and copy a condition with scales, you do not want the scales to be re-determined. On the contrary: it is mandatory that the condition rate stays the same with respect to the order. KSTEU = u2018Du2019 will guarantee this. All formulas are processed as usual. So a change of the rate in a formula is still possible. Note: A fixed condition (u2018Fu2019) is often reset to u2018Du2019 during copying (PRICING_COPY).

The ksteu is determined by the standard logic automatically.

Regards,

Alex

0 Kudos

Hi Alex

In my client facing one problem which is when they try to create an return order with reference to billing ( invoice price is copied from order meanwhile they change the condition in between but while taking return all the prices are copied from invoice but ZTAN item category material are taking the new prices in return order and while I am checking that the condition field ksteu field is automatically change from D to A while saving return order how could I fix this please answer to my mail if I miss this vignesh.ssm96@gmail.com