Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic contract determination in sales order with partner function AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a SD contract for a customer whch is a group of hospitals

Many individual hospitals (customers) can buy items on this contract

In contract (VA41) I have one sold to party customer (AG partner function - the customer which is the group of hospitals) and several customers with partner function AA (SP contract release order) so those customers should be able to use the contract

With VA01 :

- if I enter the AG customer in the sold to party, the system itself find the good contract

- if I enter one of the AA customer in the sold to party, the system doesn't automatically find the contract

- if I enter one ot the AA customer and then select "create with reference" and go on the tab "Contract" (the releasing partner is filled with the AA customer I have enter in Sold to party in header of the sales order) and only click enter, the system find the good contract

Is there any way (or user- exit) to find automatically the good contract (without "creating with reference" ) when the sold-to party is a AA function partner (as like when the sold-to party is the AG function partner) ; I have seen the contract is find in table VAPMA where the only partner known is the sold-o party of the contract

In Production system, the sales order will be created by Idoc and we need and automatic way to determine the contract

Thanks in advance for help

Sla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In t.code VOV8, select the sales document type and go to the details. Add value D or F for the field Outline agreement messages, and then test.Check with any other value also provided in the field depending on the test results.

Also check the fields given under Contract box in the same t.code, to see any of the fields could help your scenario, for example check partner authorization.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for help .!!!!

I have already use and test all values of the "outline agreement message" in customizing of sales order and it works very well when sold-to party in the contract and sold-to party in the sales order are the same customer

As said in SAP help ("When you create a contract, you can specify in addition to the sold-to party, the other partners who are authorized to release against the contract using the partner function AA") I have add partners AA in the contract (VA41) and it works but I need to go on the contract tab during creation of the sales orders ...and it will not be possible with sales order created by IDOC so I look for a way to find "AUTOMATICALLY" the contract even if the sold-to party in the sales order is a AA partner of the contract

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey are you talking about quotations?/ while creating order system displays all open quotations in order?? this is standard SAP, if customer is same in quotation and sales order this si display, if customer is different, then system will not accept this refernce.