cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using current login data to call a BSP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am currently trying to open a BSP from a WebDynpro in a new window using NetWeaver 7.0. They are both located on the same server, but whenever i call the BSP using CREATE_EXTERNAL_WINDOW it asks for a SAP login. Is it possible to call the BSP in such a way than enables me to use the Login data entered to call the WebDynpro to call the BSP as well?

Thanks for your help

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The currently running WDA should have had a SAP ticket (SSO cookie) issued to it to allow you to see the current app (issued by the WDA logon). The BSP should trust this ticket...

it could be though that your ABAP system is configured not to accept ticket logins and is therefore re-requiring authentication (as ticket should be accessable from new browser window).

Check out the SAP Help article to ensure that your ABAP stack is actually configured to accept the inbound ticket:

[SAP Help - Configuring the System to Accept Logon Tickets|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/8d/903d41b77ba52fe10000000a155106/frameset.htm]

Hope that's the cause of the issue - as it's easy to fix

Cheers,

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

That might be the answer, but i can't see anything i have to change in the SSO-Wizard. Everything looks as if it should work. Is there anything that needs to be set in the BSP or the WD specifically?