Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhance the standard WD

mahesh_jagnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a requirement in which i have to enhance the standared WD.

In the standard WD,there is a view and in that view we have one table .

There is one field in the table for "Specification" and one for "Material".

Once the user enter value in the field "Specification" and press enter a pop up window should open with the ALV which contain all the materials.

Once user select any material , it will go in the colum of the material.

How i can do this.

Please help.

Thanks

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mahesh,

in the enhancement, you can delete the Specification column and create a new column and map the biniding as well as action. here the problem will be the positioning the new column, As far as I know, you can position the new column either as first column or last column. you cant position it in the middle.

BR Saravanan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mahesh_jagnani
Participant
0 Kudos

solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope you need to know how to enhace a standard WD4A application.

You ca enhance the standard Web dynpro Abap conponent by pressing Ctrl+F4. I basically mean enhanceing by clicking the 6th button in the application toolbar of the webdynproconponent. then create you new enhancement. then you can add you on changes to a standard.

ci

mahesh_jagnani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am enhancing the WD View,I an not able to assign the action "ONCLICK" event for that particular table column.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There you can utilize any of the action on table say onColSelect, onLeadSelect, onSelect and get the indey . then try to find out the material number and make a detaied screen of yours.

hope you can crack it.

Cheers

Ci