cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Business component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am involved in an ECC - XI - MDM scenario. The scenario has been already configured but the requirement has changed. I am doing the IB part, configuration. So should I create a new Businecc Component or Business Service for MDM ?

Also when I checked the SLD, I found out that they have created two business systems and two technical systems for the same MDM system. How can there be more than one BS and TS for the same MDM ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You dont need to created Technical System or Bussiness System for MDM in SLD,its optional.

They have created already then compare which TS is correct , take any one system and use it.

Pls check what type of technical System(its should be Third paty).

Regards,

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
should I create a new Businecc Component or Business Service for MDM ?

You can very well use the one which already exists. So, you don't have to create.

Also when I checked the SLD, I found out that they have created two business systems and two technical systems for the same MDM system. How can there be more than one BS and TS for the same MDM ?

It never allow with the same name.

Please check it out again.

Regards

Pothana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pothana,

Strange but that's true !

I went to SLD and I could see two differerent technical systems for MDM. The name under host is same for both. One is configured as " Stand alone" and the other as " Third Party ".

Also after configuring two buiness systems for this, they have created a Business component in IB and used that for the ECC - XI - MDM sxenario. Now that's even more confusing.

I guess I should proceed with the Business Component already used in Integration Builder !

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pothana,

Howevr when I click on the host and then when I click on Installed systems, I see only one Technical System for MDM

Regards