cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of billing documents that are linked to a rebate settlement document?

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team

Is it possible to find out list of billing documents that are linked to a rebate settlement documents.

Thanks

Javed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Satish, but that will give me list of all billing documents for the whole rebate agreement. If I have partially settle the agreements few times then this agreement will have few settlement documents and I want to find what are the billing documents that were considered for each settelement documents.

For example I have a rebate agreement 123

Now I create billing documents A1, A2 and A3 for month of January and partially settle the above agreement and a settlement document B1 is created.

Then I create few more billing documents A4, A5 for month of February and partially settle the aboe agreement and a settlement document B2 is created.

Now when I goto VBO3 and then to the Verification or Drill down option then it will show me the list of all billing documents i.e.

A1 - A5 but it will not show that what are their corresponding settlement documents.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is the logic you can follow for taking the details either manually or through a Z program.

Billing documents for a rebate agreement:

1> Go to table KOTEXXX where XXX denotes the rebate condition table (You can get it from access seq)

2> Give your rebate agreement number in KNUMA field and give application as V (Field name KAPPL )

3> From the output, get the list of condition numbers (Field name KNUMH ) and remove duplicates

4> Go to KONV and give this condition number in KNUMH field

5> Take the list of document condition numbers( KNUMV )and remove duplicates

6> Pass it in VBRK-KNUMV and get all the invoice and its details

Settlement document for a rebate agreement:

Goto VBRK and pass your rebate agreement number in KNUMA. You will get all settlement documents for the agreement

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Edited by: Gomatheeswaran Palaniappan on Jun 17, 2011 6:23 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information but I am still looking for tables/t codes that will help me to find out all the billing documents for which rebate settlement document was created.

Thanks

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Javed,

I think you can see the required data from Rebate Agreement itself.

Go to VBO3, display the rebate agreement. then go to Rebate Payments and then to Verification or Drill down.

Let us know it it helps you.

Regards,

SB

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found one report which might help you little bit. It wont list billing documents rather the statistics of it.

The report RV15B002 gives you the option of comparing statistics from the rebate settlements with the values from the billing documents. Tcode - VOB3

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For rebate settlement documents and rebate relevant invoices, rebate agreement number is unique. You have to separately look out for those information and compile it. You may have to develop a Z program for this.

For standard functionality, let me also wait for other replies on this thread.