cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

splitting of order quantities at schedule lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears

I have a scenario where clients wants ordered deliveries as partial with respective different dates:

Now the issue is:

A) he wants partial deliveries in splitted forms in schedule lines

1st schedule line 01012011

2nd schedule line 04012011

3rd schedule line 07012011

B) Further he needs that at particular date schedule line item should be priced according to its validity periods and invoiced accordingly to there schedule line date.

Regards

KAPIL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it worked friends thanks,

i have proceeded with the creation of sales order with different billing dates which results in invoice splits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, its not possible, you need to add 3 line items in sales order and deliver accounding to your required date and pricing and invoicing happens at item level, not on schedule line level.

Hope you understand system behaviuor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks dear

could u please tell me whether invoice could be split according to dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, as sales order creates 3 deliveries and accordingly 3 invoices, may be yu need to write some logic in copy controls not to do combines invoices for 3 deliveries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While you are splitting the item into three different line items, go to Item data - Billing document tab and put three different Billing dates for all 3 items. System would automatically split the Invoices based on different billing dates.

Regards,

Peeyoosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil

For the firs question you can create a schedule agreement in VA31 instead of sales order.

Then maintain the schedule lines for the required dates.So you create a sales order for each schedule line and the price gets updated in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks dear