cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum number of columns 90 exceeded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after implementation SP SAPKH60409 we have problem with ALV reports FBL1N (3,5).

When I choose a button "select layout" I get the message:

Maximum number of columns 90 exceeded ( Message no. 0K114). It is not true because the layout has less columns.

I have set an user parameter FIT_ALVC = 'X' and it solved the problem but halfway the only.

In FBL1N we can change display layout via "Switch list". The first uses FM REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY, the second REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY. In the first it works, but it doesnt in the second.

Did you identify such problems?

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I've read this notes earlier but I haven't got any dumps or errors. The only a system message 0K114

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the same issue occurring where message OK114 was being issued. We had loaded note 1566394 in our system but only had the first correction for this note. SAP applied a 2nd correction to this note on the 28th of March 2011 which has now fixed our issue. Get your developer(s) to check the ABAP include LKKBLF01. At line no. 5946 there is a message being issued "message w114(0k) with con_max_columns." The 2nd correction of the note puts this message within the following IF statement "if l_no_out_count > con_max_columns.". Hopefully this 2nd correction fixes your issue.

Michael Arter

former_member578974
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Piotr,

I think this is ALV issue, please, check if the following notes avoid this error message:

1566394 ALV list: Dump when selecting layout with more than

1369872 ALV list: Dump if variant contains more than 90 col

Best Regards,

Mateus Grings