Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers updated with wrong Telephone number - SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we are updating bulk of customers, a particular telephone (ADR2-TEL_NUMBER) is updated for the bulk of customers. This is weird. This is happening when we update customer master with SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL. This is not happening all the time. And, this is happening for around 5 telephone numbers (till now).

Looks like, the address data is not cleared from SAP memory, and is used to update the subsequent customers. But, I wonder how many days this data will be stored in SAP memory, as I can see the customers got updated with same tel no after few months as well.

Is it some thing related to function ADDR_MEMORY_CLEAR.

Did any of you face the same issue? Please let me know your views on this.

Thanks in Advance!

Rajesh.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I dont think the SAP memory has to do any thing with this.

It might be the issue with the data .

Can you pls send your code snippet ?

Regards

HM

0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, I can not provide you the code snippet. Its not just one program, this is happening in different processes (each having some thousands of Lines of Code). This is not happening all the time. It is very rare issue and happening from mid 2009 (But, we have identified recently). As per our analysis, this is not a data issue.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Rajesh.