cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW - how to add warehouse to item for 8.8.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I spent whole day already without succes on this:

I need to add to existing items new warehouse (diiferent warehouses to different items). Is it possible to do it with DTW for SBO 8.81?

I tried OITM-Itmes and OITW-ItmesWarehouseInfo template, but without succes.

For OITM I filled Itemcode, for OITW I filled ParentKey as Itemcode, WarehouseCode as whscode and Linenum as line. Tried kept line as blank, zero, calculated is as the real number of warehouses for this item... Without succes.

Is there any easy way how to add warehouse to item for SAP Business One 8.81?

thanks

Edited by: Petr Verner on Jun 16, 2011 1:06 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have just had an issue with prices where I found the header sheet for items needed two columns to work, try adding item description column - no need to populate, just seems to need to map

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

In all old versions, calculated the line number as the max number of warehouses for this item - 1 will be the way to DTW.

Have you tried that?

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, we tried it, but doesnt work for 8.81. i think that in DTW for 8.81 must be bug, have no other explanation for this.

Exists another quick way how to add whs for item. I can do it with DI API, but its time consuming..

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

More complains for 8.81 DTW. It is probably a bug. One thread mentioned OACT DTW needs fill in Account Code as FormatCode to succeed. That is weird to me.