cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Mapping Templates for NON-RTA Systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm designing n extractor for my NON-SAP System.

I've been reading the Appendix B: Data Mapping Templates for Non-RTA Systems from Configuration Guide - SAP GRC AC 5.3.

I have a couple of questions regarding the size of two fields in table ACTION PERMISSION OBJECTS TEMPLATE

Is correct the size that the documents says about fields:

ACTION (document says it's 20 but in other tables is 50)

PERMISSION (document says it's 10 but in other tables is 100

ACTVT (document says it's 10but in other tables is 50)

Thank you in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

luis_bustamante
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

To which other tables are you referring to? I've used the recommendations from appendix B without problems.

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I'm referring to to the table that i said in the other post. The table is showed on 388 page of the Configuration Guide - SAP GRC AC 5.3 document

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea?

Thanks!!!

luis_bustamante
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I see the inconsistency, as I said I would go for the recommendations from Appendix B which is what I have used and works fine for me. You might want to get a CSS message on that one to get further insight on why there are two different values on the guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Yeah i will follow the recomendations but i'm updating some files to RAR and i've seen another kind of inconsistency such as in the table User File Template. Recomendation says that both FNAME field and LNAME field are 50 size each one but in my case i can update a FNAME 51 size and a LNAME 49, i mean between FNAME and LNAME it's 100 size.

Cheers.