Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS cost not flowing when plant is changed

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a scnenario where :

1. The customer places an order to a Sales org 1000 whose company code is 1000.

2. The goods are to be delivered from plant 2000 which belongs to company code 2000

3. Material X is present in Plant 1000 and has been extended to Plant 2000

4. The assignment of plant 2000 to sales Org 1000 and DC 10 exists.

5. When the user enters plant 2000 in the sales order item level the VPRS cost does not flow into the order, but if he enters the plant 1000 (which is assigned to compnay code 1000) at the item level the VPRS seems to flow perfectly well.

6. I checked the pricing analysis. It shows ( when user enters plant 2000) requirement 004 is not met.

One of the conditions requirement 004 checks is that the valuation Areas (Plant 2000) company code and the sales organizations (1000) company code should be same. Does this means that I have to assign plant 2000 to Company code 1000?

My question is that is it necessary for the valuation Areas (Plant 2000) company code and the sales organizations (1000) company code should be same for VPRS to flow? Isn't the assignment of plant 2000 to sales Org 1000 and DC 10 enough for the VPRS to flow?

Is there any other setting that is required or am I miising out on some setting.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

J Nagesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The only place you can see VPRS flowing will be in the Intercompany billing document, you can see there incase you want to verify.

Regards

Nara

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Kapil said, Its intercompany process, and when PI01 (intercompany price, then VPRS will be deactivate.

Check when planyt is 1000, system will get disappears PI01 condition. and VPRS will activate.

This is standard process, if you want VPRS also actiavte, then need to modify the requirment 004, but check the same with business before doing any changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your scenario is inter company sales

When you selling it from company 1000 and sales orgz 1000 and plant 1000 VPRS update

But when you deliver it from plant 2000 it becomes inter company at this stage VPRS will not appear rather is will update PI01 or PI02 condition and this become cost for company/sales orgz/plant 1000

Kindly see price procedure RVAA01and see intercompany condition and vprs conditions

Kapil