cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support package upgradation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we planned to upgrade latest support package level to our landscape (DEV, QAS, PRD)

our system is

OS - HPUX

ECC 5.0

oracle DB 9.2

kernel patch - 196

spam level - 18

sap-basis - 19

sap-aba - 19

sap-bw - 19

sap-appl - 16

sap-hr - 5

all are upgrade to be latest level

but i am one confusion if i am upgrade support package what is the effect on custumizetion and old request those are not release

and standard program those are change. what is the prerequisite for upgrade support package

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have modified standard objects and if they will conflict with support packages then you need to perform SPDD/SPAU.

Whatever requests are there in development, it will remain in development but if any request having objects which are locked and have conflict with support package then it will give you warning to release that request.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sunny,

thanks for reply

how can i find modifed standard objects are conflict to support package and how to use spdd/spau

give me some detail.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> how can i find modifed standard objects are conflict to support package and how to use spdd/spau

> give me some detail.

I suggest you go through the documentation, it is too much to explain here and is covered really good in SAP help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/60/d6ba7bceda11d1953a0000e82de14a/frameset.htm

Markus