cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Order number as batch number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Is it possible to have my process order number automatically serve as my batch number for the produced material?

Please help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check enhancement SAPLV1ZE in component EXIT_SAPLV01Z_003 whether it suits your need (btw, it is not possible in standard SAP).

Rgrds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

So it is possible with this enhancement? This is okay even though there is only a max of 10 characters in the batch number field while there are 12 characters in the process order number field?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course it is not possible to put 12 characters to 10 characters. Are your production order number contains 12 digits? If your production order number range is less than 10 characters then you can manipulate the data in the enhancement so that it capture the 10 digits to batch number. Consult your Abaper.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you may not be able to assign the batch number same as process order number when you just cerate the order even in enhancements since you do not have new process order number avilable till the order is actually saved and order number is generated in update task in background.

you can probabaly add batch number while releasing the order in CO02 transaction separately. Make sure create and release are not carried simultaniously in one session of CO01.

Check and revert.

Regards,

Santosh Sarda

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A process order could not have automaticalyy the process order no

Regards

Bhupendra Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos