Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO Changes are not transferred to Back end

pratap_jk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem in PO changes.

We are using extended classic scenario. User create PO in the portal and the PO will be transferred to the back end R/3 via RFC. Earlier in 4.7 we the PO's are updated with the changes.

Recently we have upgraded to ECC 6.0. Now the changes are not transferable.

Could any one help me to fix this issue and please give the steps that i need to check for fixing it.

Regards

Pratap J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Pratap,

This error has many different causes, but as you says this happened after a backend update, is possible that you did not maintained table BBP_BACKEND_DEST correctly

You have to update the current Driver/Sender Type, in the SYS_TYPE field of table bbp_backend_dest in SRM. For SAP_APPL 470, you should have driver "R/3_4.70". The new value will depend on your current SP release:

SAP_APPL 600, 601 and 602, change to driver "ERP_2.0"

SAP_APPL 603, change to driver "ERP_3.0"

SAP_APPL 604, change to driver "ERP_4.0"

I hope this helps.

Thiago Salvador

pratap_jk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thaigo,

Thanks for your input. please go through the below.

These are the table entries in BBP_BACKEND_DEST

Client Logical system Destination                        System type RFC possible Local FI validation

500    EP1CLNT500     EP1CLNT500                         EBP_5.0                  X      0
500    RP1CLN500D     RP1CLNT500DIAG                     R/3_4.70    X                   0
500    RP1CLNT500     RP1CLNT500                         R/3_4.70    X                   0

In the table, it was still 4.70. So it needs to changed to ERP_4.0 ?

Regards

Pratap J