cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What data sources use for report which looks like tr. FS10N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to create report in BW which will looks like transaction FS10N (G/L account balance display). Can anybody give some tips which data sources I should use and how initialize these data sources?

There is old genereal ledger in our system, so I suppose that I need data sources 0FI_GL_20 and 0FI_GL_21 but I don´t know how initialize it.

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Karel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suppose if you decide to initialize your datasources(0FI_GL_20 and 0FI_GL_21). The procedure of initialization is as usual.

Step 1: Create Infopackage, in update tab select "Initialize with data transfer" option

Step2 : Then all history data will be loaded

Step 3: Create another infopackage for Delta

This way you can start your data loading

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Suman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

I asked because f.e. retail data sources 2LIS_03_BF or 2LIS_03_UM had to be initialize via tr. OLI1BW and OLIZBW. After that data sources were filled and then data could be loaded to BW by infopackages. But thanks for info that some data sources needn't initialization. By the way, is somewhere info about this (if data source need initialization and how find out transaction for initialization)? Thanks for advices.

About data sources 0FI_GL_20 and 0FI_GL_21: We delayed this because there is needed to switch on function Reporting financials (tr. SFW5) and other things -> I didn't recieve confirming (from higher position) that I can switch it on

Regards,

Karel

Answers (0)