cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM Report - Pending GRNs for which payment not made

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

Is there any report availbale to view the pending GRNs for which payment has not been made.

Best Regards

Vijayakumar TVN

Note: Subject line changed

Edited by: Jeyakanthan A on Jun 16, 2011 2:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the POs which have not been incoiced in ME2l by choosing the selection parameter RECHNUNG . But linking the payment to PO will not be displayed in any report.

Dhruba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhruba Charan Behera

In Transaction ME2L there is no selection parameter RECHNUNG available. I am using 4.7 version.

Could you please clarify / suggest further

Best Regards,

Vijayakumar TVN

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use t.code: FBL3N, Enter GR/IR account & select "open items" in status in "Line item selection segment" & execute and get GR done with Payment not done with RE document type

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no standard report in SAP where you can directly get pending GRN payment status , But you can get that information through FBL3N tcode where you Enter your GR/IR account and get details of Prnding GR Payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

In another way , You can get PONO through your GRN no dispaly document in MIGo. display po document through tcode me23n and select Purchase Order History Tab.In that tab you can see your invoice document.

avudaiappan_e
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check MB5S report, but there are some contraints,

- it does not have any selection criteria on dates

- it displayes the total GR & IR against a PO

- you've to jump to PO history from the report output to view the GR Nos

Thanks !

E.Avudaiappan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Avudaiappan E

I think this report is somewhat reaches my requirement but can you confirm once again is there any straight standard report ?

Best Regards,

Vijayakumar TVN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

Rajgeetha, Dhruba Charan Behera, Bijay Kumar Barik, Abhishek, kailasugale, Avudaiappan

Thanks for your information and efforts.

I understand there is no standard SAP report on this. We have do develop a Z report with ABAP consultant help.

May be some extent PO vs. Invoice vale being know through transaction ME2L, but in 4.7 version, selection parameter u201CRECHNUNGu201D is not available. Could anyone can confirm whether it is available in ECC 6.0 version?

Hence concluded Z report for is the ONLY solution for this requirement.

Best Regards

Vijayakumar TVN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are right, There is no standard report to meet your requirement, even though most of clients need this.

Once we developed the same report from PO - Payment.

For this u can use SAP Query (SQVI) using joining the tables & Info query set options.

Use the tables EKKO & EKPO , MSEG & MKPF, RSEG and BKPF.

And as for selection parameter u201CRECHNUNGu201D - Yes we have this option in ECC 6.0. And I believe we have this option in 4.6B as well.

Regds,

CB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Channabasappa.K

Thanks for information and we are using 4.7 version but that option is not availble.

Best Regards

Vijayakumar TVN

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try it using SQ01,SQ02,SQ03.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kailas_ugale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any report availbale to view the pending
 GRNs for which payment has not been made

there is no standard report in sap which link GRn and payement

yes if you want to see po history ,then try t-code ME80FN but not sure it will work in 4.7 0r not

or developm report

see table EKBE to check po history for GRN and Invoice ,

then pass this invoice number into BKPF into refernce field ( invocie number +fiscal year) and you will get Fi docuement for Header there for invoice

after that pass docuement into table BSAK where you will get vendor payement docuemnt.( clearnce docuemnt so you will come to know wheter payement made or not

Regards

Kailas Ugale

Edited by: Jeyakanthan A on Jun 17, 2011 10:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No, It is not available in standard report for your requirement, but you can develop as per your need with ABAP consultant.

Regards,

K.Rajendran