cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard tax procedure and condition types included

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert

I would like to use SAP standard tax procedure TAXKR, but it's only with one condition type KROT, and this condition type KROT even not exists in system. I check it in another customer system, this tax procedure TAXKR with condition types from KROT, KRIT, KRNT, KRIT, etc, and all these condition types exist in system. Both system with same version, and country version is not required to have this tax procedure.

Can somebody give me hint about it why these condition types KROT, KRIT, not exist in my customer's system?

Best Regards,

Nicole

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dominic_holdstock
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Possibilities are:-

a) Someone deleted the entries

b) When the system was initially set-up these did not exist. These are classified as customising entries, therefore any updates will not be included in your normal development system. You can check your 000 client whether they exist there and then copy them to your dev.system.

Kind regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Go to V/06. In menu utilities....change log...show you what went wrong with these conditions. As a matter of fact these conditions are also non existent in our system though they can be seen in FTXP for Country KR. You can create these conditions again by copying standard condition defined.

Regards