Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contributed an Article,But its not yet Published

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I contributed an article on SAP Data Archiving Last month on May 19th and its almost nearing to a month.But still its not published yet. I have also wrote an email to the SCN Content team and they replied back saying that it will be reviewed soon.

Its disappointing me very much that no one has yet reviewed the article .Please can anyone throw some light on this?

Best Regards,

Lakshman.

Edited by: Lakshman N on Jun 16, 2011 11:25 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marilyn,

I seems very disappointing to me as my concern is not yet resolved so far. I have submitted the article long back (more than 1 month ago) and its still not reviewed . I have already sent couple of mails to SCN content team about this.I got a reply 2 weeks back that it will be published soon.But still it's there at the back stage. No one is bothered to respond back to me.Hope you will take some quick action on this.Appreciate a quick response .

With Regards.

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for letting us know through this channel about your disappointment around response time.

I'll forward again to content team (directly) and see if someone can determine what the reason is for a hold.

It was my understanding, that when the content is published you should receive notification. In fact, this enhancement was promoted this week.

My guess is that the bottleneck is in the subject matter experts reviewing the contents.

In any event, I'll check

former_member209217
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for your kind response. I hope this article will be published soon.Actually I didn't get any auto generated email at the time of submission.Daily I used to check the status of my article and as of now its still in submitted state. Hope it will be reviewed and Published early.Thank you very much for taking this issue forward.

Best Regards