cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RA Settlement User Exit for Posting rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For settlement of RA data the postings rules are defined in OK8G and the same are used while running settlement CJ88 or CJ8G.

My question is do we have a user exit which kicks in at the time of settlement and could let us change the rules for a certain set of Projects?

OR if we could have a substitution rule in place that could kick in at the time of settlement and would pick up the rule based on a critria?

The reason for the above question is because we are trying to settle the Projects based on two selection critira:

a) Based on RA key i.e. for RA key A use posting rule "123" and for projects with RA key B use posting rules "456".

b) Based on the Work in Progress ( POCI and POCS) values we need to further decide if we need to change the posting rule or use exiting one.

If RA key = A

use rule "123"

else if WIP position < 0

use rule "123"

else use rule "456"

End

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the user exit KKAG0005. I think it should be possible to achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gokul , I will have a look at this. I am expecting to change ( implement a user exit) only the settlement process ( cj88 cj8g) and not the RA calculations as they work as we want them to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankush,

Try the exits ZRGGBS000 / ZRGGBR000. These will be triggered during settlement run.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth,

Isn't those customised? Where do I find them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankush,

These are the routines for validation / substitutions where in you can write your own code. Check it in SE38.

Regards

Sreekanth