Did you mean: 

Customer Debit note from SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have posted one entry in SAP in FB70.

Customer A/c.. Dr

To Sales account.

Now i want to generate the debit memo from SAP.

So i went to FB03 and went to environment --> corrsepondence.

There i selected the memo and it was told that customer debit memo was requested. How to take print now?

Actually my scenario is:

My service center will do some service to customers. So client wants that service center will post entry there itself and they should be able to print memo to hand over it to customer (like invoice)

Note: CS module is not implemented

Edited by: Meenu_ND on Jun 16, 2011 1:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you post a customer invoice, it gets updated in FBL5N. Execute the transaction FBL5N.

Once you get the open items details, Select Environment --> Correspondance -->request.

Once you request for correspondance the system will prompt to select the correspondance type, select the Correspondance type for memo(Debit/credit) which ever is developed for you requirement. Then go back to Environment --> Correspondance -->Display. There it will take you to different screen and you will get the memo based on the Correspondance type selected.

Regards,

Mallikarjuna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi meenu,

To take print out of correspodance enter txn FB03 and put doc number ,that has been generated during FB70 then go to environment>correspondance> select type e.g internal types/credit memo etc. and execute it.in this way correspodance will be generated.

Now go to Txn code F.64 here assign company code and document number and execute it.Double click on document number and one pop will come asking output device i.e printer name,give and click on confirm.now you can see and can take print out.

Thanks,

Kalika Prasad

Siva_RamaKrishn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

At the service center, What entry they are posting and which T-code they are using.

Do you have any memo (pre-printeed format) in legacy you are using.

based on the above, you can raise the request and based on the document number and type of request, you can give print.

with regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use F.61.

Rgds

Nadini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NW

I tried F.61.

But i cannot find the request which i created at the time of posting FB75.

Any reason?