Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updation of table after Print and Print-Preview in smartform

rashmi_purohit2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a requirement where i need to print multiple deliveries with the sales order data each delivery on a new page using smartform.

Now , i am using SSF_OPEN, SSF_CLOSE Fm's for the same. I need to update a Z table after the user clicks on PRINT from the pop-up or print from the print preview screen.

I tried using the output_info parameter in the smartform where i read from a post that the OUTPUTDONE parameter becomes "X" in the job_output_info when the user clicks print wither in the two ways said before.

This does not work out in case if the FM'S SSF_OPEN and SSF_CLOSE are used.

Kindly help me on the same.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please provide the below mentioned details.

Do we have a custom driver program...?

Nabheet

rashmi_purohit2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes I do

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then why dont you use a page break you should use it . insert a page break in smartform simple and update after it is called rather than using open and close.

Thanks

nabheet

rashmi_purohit2
Explorer
0 Kudos

yes i tried that..using the AT new event for a Delivery and then a command to go to the NEW PAGE, but somehow when i execuet the form, i could not see the layout..so in the debug i saw the subrc after the FM is run..it says SUBRC = 2 i.e. internal error. I am not able to figure that out.

So i had to use these open and close, nowi just want to update a z table if the user clicks on the print button (print preview screen) after using the print preview .

Kindly suggest.

Thanks.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should not stop using something if it gives error there might be a problem with the way you have done it. Seconldy is the fields the lfetmolst in internal table please confirm.

Thanks

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why are you using SSF_open and close?

To print every delivery on new page.. you can just add a command in the main window to move to next page, for a new delivery.

rashmi_purohit2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I tried that, but somehow it was not working out, so i am using these FM'S

Thanks,

Rashmi.

rashmi_purohit2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can anybody please help me on this issue?