cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The requirement of my client is that for ever SKU there should be region wise pricing.We are now testing the scenarios.I have maintained the condition records for a material X with different prices for different regions but the system is giving a message

"Pricing error: Mandatory condition PR00 is missing" can anyone tell me what could be the reason for this.

Help required.

Thanks in advance.

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check at item level pricing tab, click on analysis tab, where you find all tables with condition type and condition records, check PR00 and your table, whether the condition is picked or not and reason also you will find.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for sparing your valuble time and thoughts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check the Region in the Condition Records with the Region in the Sales Order.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do we have any provision to maintain Zone wise pricing also as that option is not seen while creating a table.

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to add that feild to KOMP/KOMG stuructres then you want add this feild in condition table. same thisng you need to add in pricing userexit to pick the value of region. check with ABAP for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The condition type PR00 its for normal pricing for the material. You need to set condition record for this condition type.

T-code VK11 enter condition type PR00, choose key combination material with release status. Set the condition value for that material you want to create sales order and save it. Information shows condition record was save for the material. Now you create sales order no error message will come.

Thanks,

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

The condition PR00 is not getting determined.

Check whether the Region is mentioned in Sales Order.

Check whether Condition Record is maintained for that Region (the one in Sales Order)

Check the Pricing Analysis to check the access the Condition has made.

Check the validity dates of the new Condition Record that you have created & pricing date in Sales Order.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta