Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP runtime error while create vendor master at XK01 and MK01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

when i try to create vendor master by MK01.....system throws run time error as below:

"The exception 'CX_BADI_MULTIPLY_IMPLEMENTED' was raised, but it was not caught

anywhere along

the call hierarchy.

Since exceptions represent error situations and this error was not

adequately responded to, the running ABAP program

'CVI_MAP_TITLE=================CP' has to be

terminated."

My current system is ECC 6 along with DBM. Business partner configuration is activated in the current system. I am getting this error after BP configuration. Could you please help me to fix this issue?.......Is it due to configuration or a dump from abap program?

Regards

Vetrivelan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

May be an Enhancement was created for that tcode using BADI. Goto ST22 Transaction and check the source code where error occured.

else After BP Config put /h in command field and debug and check where it is getting error.

May be there was a implementation without a filter for BADI

You have to call badi in try - end try and catch the exception.,

check thi shelp docu : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_NW70EHP1core/helpdata/en/44/f55e8acb460485e10000000a155369/content.htm

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

4 REPLIES 4

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

May be an Enhancement was created for that tcode using BADI. Goto ST22 Transaction and check the source code where error occured.

else After BP Config put /h in command field and debug and check where it is getting error.

May be there was a implementation without a filter for BADI

You have to call badi in try - end try and catch the exception.,

check thi shelp docu : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_NW70EHP1core/helpdata/en/44/f55e8acb460485e10000000a155369/content.htm

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

Issue closed

0 Kudos

Hi

We are also getting same error, Can you please inform, how this issue was solved?

Regards

Lakshmi

Edited by: Lakshmi Ashokvardhanan on Jan 19, 2012 6:27 AM

0 Kudos

Hi

Issue solved in our system with SAP Note: 1673924.

thanks