cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lop and Absence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have requirements for Abssence when entry made entire wage types in IT0008 will be deducted (I can configure PC10 for All wage types)

But when LOP made in It2001 the amount per day should be deducted from basic only. Kindly let me know how to cover the requirement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it means do you have few absences which are unpaid

Ie once is LOP and for other absences also the amout will get prorated but for all the wage types right for lop only from Basic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar

Absence is one leave type in It2001: Deducted from all wage types in IT0008 (PC10)

LOP is another Leave type in It2001 : Deducted from Only basic Pay wage type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Modify the XPPF in such a way that 1 period factoring /8** wage type works for both type of absences and other for the 1st type of absences only. Now you can change the processing class for basic and maintain it different from other payments.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello praveen

I am new to HR.Could you please tell me in detail.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are useing Indian payroll than i dont think we can use XPPF PCRs Just a slight Change in Valuation rule is enough for this purpose

Create two valuation rules for your absence type later assign those for respective absences in V_544S_G

Modify the PCRs value for the valuation rule as per the requirment TKAU01 this is for one absence and TKAU02 is for another absence

Note : does the proration shd happen for basic in case of both the absences please do let us know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dude, i feel we can use INP1 also for the India specific scenarios....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar/Pravenn

All employees can use Absence and LOP.

I am going to use single wage type for basic Pay 1000 which is deducted for both Absence and LOP but with different timings

Example for Employee 100 : 16.06.2011-16.06.2011 9:00Am to 1.00PM Absence

16.06.2011-16.06.2011 1.00PM to 6.00PM LOP

Please let me know is it possible.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for this fistly configure as per below

Create two absence valuation rules in T554C which is unpaid later assign this to absence types Absences and LOP in V_554S_G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Then what about PC10, Will it be overwritten by configuring in T554C and V_554S_G

Can't i use this config for only for deducting LOP in Basic pay

Edited by: HRSAP2011 on Jun 28, 2011 6:57 AM