cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using a Button to fire RRI for a single result row in BEx WAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is it possible to select a single result row in an Analysis item and subsequently use a command button to fire row value transfer to jump target?

Regards,

Joon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

any updates?

Regards,

Joon

Former Member
0 Kudos

This feature is already possible from the context menu of query result itself. If you right click any result row, goto -> RRI report name will come. Choosing that, you can pass tht row's values to the target query at the background. (you would know already) Is there any special requirement for you to jump to another query upon pressing a button, for a selected row? Did you try the command RRI (under basic data provider commands)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bindu,

I am fully aware of the context menu approach. The requirement is to jump to another query upon pressing a button for a selected row. I have tried the command RRI but without success. I am not very clear of the setting for the RRI command because I have a 2 structures query in this case.

My assumption is that this can only be achieved using JavaScript, but I am not familiar with JavaScript in WAD and could not find any useful information online.

Regards,

Joon