cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error reading data from PCo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to query data from PCo for a Month. I am using the statistics mode with max,min,avg and have an interval count of the number of days in the month. I am passing 26 tags to the query. I do not get any return message or error. I get the following error on PCo logs.

16/06/2011 10:07:34 843 Error . 40 3176 Hist ProficyHistorianAgent Error Retrieving Data [DATA RETRIEVAL COUNT EXCEEDED,-24]

I get the result when I reduce the number of days to a week and/or the number of tags to less than 8.

I would like to know if the retrieval count is some setting and if it can be increased enabling me to query all data at once.

Also if there is something else that I am missing.

Thanks

Maaz Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not that it should matter for Statistics queries, but what is the RowCount in your query template? Reducing the tags and duration seem to work - does increasing the row count do anything?

I would suggest logging a customer support message, because at a minimum the error should be trapped and returned as a FatalError (not to mention the volume based limitation - which could be imposed by the API or SDK).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jeremy,

Changing the row count does not affect the output. Working with the client to get a customer support ticket logged.

Answers (0)