cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Management -- Rating scales

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Flexible Performance Management EhP4, I have a rating scale of 1-5 for a particular objectives. The user want to default value "1" for the objective. That is, during final status , if an objective is not rated, it should have a default value of 1 (not -rated). How to do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Do you want to default the value in the appraisal template..?

R K

Former Member
0 Kudos

RK, Correct, that is what my business lead want

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naidu,

This is what you need to do I think.

First create an entry in table T77HAP_FLT_EXI. Then create a new implementation for the BAdI HRHAP00_VAL_DET. Now you will have to provide the logic in this implementation.

The next step is on the columns tab on the template choose the objectives of your choice, in the value determination choose the drop down list and pick up your custom implementation.

This should solve your issue, please let me know.

Regards,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creating a value determination is correct for this requirement.

But @Bharat: Why are you wanting to create an entry in T77HAP_FLT_EXI?!? This is not necessary and could eventually cause issues!

Just create your implementations via se19.. If an entry in T77HAP_FLT_EXI is required it will be done automatically by the system!

Regards and Groetjes,

Maurice Hagen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maurice,

I accept your point, while analyzing I got to see that there needs to be an entry there in the table. The remaining answer is fine.

Regards,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi -

My first thought is that this would have to be done through a custom Badi. As far as I know there is no configuration for this.

Thanks,

Nick