cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELS error during consistency checks. Fieldname not found in sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm stuck in the System Analysis section, after starting programs for Generation and Reveiver settings. The task "Execute Consistency Checks" returns an error in PC001_PCL_CHECK.

Check SELS started at 16.06.2011 14:38:31

Errors detected for conversion object A910 :

A910:Fieldname VKORG of structure S_A910 mentioned in selref not found in sender

Check SELS finished at 16.06.2011 14:39:00

The help says:

The selection field mentioned for the reduction of this conversion object does not exist in the sender system. Thus this selection field can not be used for reduction. Please remove the assignment of this conversion object from reduction. For further assistance please contact SAP support.

My question is simply HOW? Where can I remove this object? I don't even find a structure called S_A910 in any of my systems. I have table A910 but it doesn't have a field called VKORG in it at all... I'm somewhat lost here.

I've added the latest SPs (17) and also applied all the notes. At least I think I applied them all... I repeated the step several times, no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys. I have logged a call with SAP and they fixed it for me. It has something to do with the way this table is being copied. They modified it and now it is working fine.

suman_pr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please open an OSS Message so that this issue can be checked since this looks like an inconsistency at the table level.

Best Regards,

Suman

Sandeep_Kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Refer to OSS note : 1591835

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Many thanks for your reply. The note hasn't fixed the issue so I'm still stuck with the exact same error. I did run it as described and while the report updated a few fields, it didn't help to eliminate the error. Reading the note it would appear that the error described there is different from what I'm facing.

> error message like : "TVKOV: member ID_VKORG of group G_VK has no selref field!

I am getting "Fieldname of structure S_A910 mentioned in selref not found in sender" so to me it looks like a different issue.

Oh well... Nothing like a bit of fun.