cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help in defining key figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have requirement to define keyfigures with below requirement inorder to display gl accounts amounts total of both curent year and previous year interms of "fiscal periods interval" of present year given by user at runtime I am able to define below layout partially only with company codes but i have to define Regions wise.

Columns:

US Europe Asia

1000 2000 3000 total 4000 5000 total 6000 7000 8000 total FinaTotal(USEURPOEASiA)

Current year/previous year(1000) Current year/previous year(2000) etc

Rows:

GL Account

Please guide me how to define keyfigures which fullfills the above requirement.

Thanks&Regards,

narasimha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your requirement use a offset value will diplaying current yaer and last year also.

Regards

sivaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for your reply ,i am already able to put offset to get current and previous fiscal years but i want to create regions and include company codes and display current year -previous year values as explained in previous mail.please give some hint on this.

Thanks&Regards,

narasimha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i understand your issue just drag & drop the region and companycode in rows.

Regards

sivaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no field like Region.I have to define it externally.Is it possible to define like that in keyfigures.

Thanks&regards,

narasimha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimha

Is region a Nav Attribute???

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, According to my requirement i have to create 3 regions like US,EUROPE,ASIA and i have to add corresponding companycodes to respective regions.Please let me know how to acheive this.

Thanks&Regards,

narasimha.

Answers (0)