Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Delete issue

Hello Experts,

I have created 2 distribution channel 00 & 01 in golden client.Now my client requires only one dist channel 00.But i have made all the assignments.So my problem is tat i would transport the same into QAS.Before i transport i would like to delete the dist chann 01 in golden client.So when i transfer into QAS i don need 01 ne longer.

Can i delete the assignment of dist chann 01 in Golden client and transfer the same request in QAS.I would like to know the impact if i delete in Golden client.Will it effect in future.I will create new request for deletion of 01 but i would be transfering the configuration whic i created earlier which contains 01 data but i will delete it before i transfer it to QAS.

What are the precautions need to be taken if i delete the 01.

Kindly suggest.

hello Shrii,

If you have created the 00 & 01 Disth Channels Request in Golden Client itself then just Delete all the assignements of 01 & then the 01 channel itself in Golden Client.

Make sure to save the delete assignements & Delete 01 request in the Original Request itself.

This will make sure that config remains same in Golden & QAS servers.

Also make sure to delete the 01 channel from other clients in Development server, if any...

Hope this helps,

Jignesh Mehta

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question