Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color of WDA screen

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a WDA with Flash island inside , WDA shows a date and some buttons in top of screen , all the space below of screen is used by Flash for show graphics and images.

Currently the WDA screen segment is gray and all the rest of Flash screen is withe.

I need all the screen be of same color in order the application does not emphasize wich is WDA/Flash screen , and in this case because user requirements all screen must be withe

Does somebody knows if there is way to change the WDA screen segment color to white (instead gray) ?

Thanks and Regards

Frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saravanan_narayanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

For this you need to create a custom theme for your WDA. Have a look at the following link for creating a custom theme/stylesheet for WDA. This might help you.

"http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/StylesheetforWDAwithoutintegratinginSAP+Portal"

Thanks and Regards,

Saravanan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the Portal Configuration, option Portal Display. Here you can copy and modify a theme as you want and then export it to your pc. Afterwards, you can import it using WD_THEMES program by tcode se38.

Regards,

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your replies.

I already set the 'cellBackgroundDesign' property to 'Plain' in Transparent Container for Date-Buttons and this frame is now white color.

But however , outside this Date-Buttons frame and Flash frame, i have a big gray box (in fact if i run the application in a wide screen, that gray box is too in right side of the Island container).

This is because the WDA ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER , wich contains both the Transparent Container for Date and the Flash Island Container, is gray.

I search the background property for the ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER but i don't find it , even i change the type to 'GridLayout', 'MatrixLayout' and 'FlowLayout' but that 'background' or 'cellBackgroundDesign' property does not appears.

Does somebody knows how can i set that background property for the ROOTUIELEMENTCONTAINER ?

Best Regards

Frank

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

In that case you have to create a transparent container in the Routeuielement container.

This transparent container should be of size of routeuielement container. Put everything which is part of routeuielement container in this transparent container. You can handle the color of this Transparent container through the properties.

This is the only solution to handle this in WD ABAP. Hope it will help.

Regards,

Vaibhav

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Create one Transparent Container UI and assign Grid Layout or Matrix Layout and Place your WDA Segment in the Transparent Container. and Select Plain for cellBackgroundDesign Property ( Click on transparent Container. Under Properties Tab you can see cellBackgroundDesign Property . Select Plain ).

Now It will display Background White.

hope this helps u.,

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frank.

If the date and buttons in the screen are the part of your WD ABAP application then you can set the background colour of the container to white.

For that you can choose the background as "Plain" for you container.

Regards,

Vaibhav