cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slotting and rearrangement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have problem with slotting and rearrangement.

Product :1910

Putaway control Indicator (PACI) is :0020 ( it will determine the storage type 0020)

Storage Section : FAST (Fast moving Material)

Bin Type: B001

I have a slotting condition on Product group and WH to get new putaway control indicator.

example: TRWH(WH) and 0001(Product group) will determine 0030 (PACI) .0030 will determine storage type 0030.

I have run the slotting for the above product and system proposed new PACI 0030 .it means , I need to keep the product in storage type 0030 as per new PACI

If I run the rearrangement for the product , system is not proposing the any warehouse Task/optimal Bin to move the product to ST 0030 with Storage section(FAST) and Bin Type(B001) combination ,eventhough the Bins are available . why ?

Is there any config missed to get new bins in 0030 ??..Please help me in this

But if I change the Bin type (B002) and storage section(SLOW) in product , it is proposing a new optimal Bin with new Storage section and bin type. Why ?

Thanks

Jonnakuti Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ulf_bethke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

did you execute transaction /SCWM/SLOTACT - activate plan values?

The slotting run /SCWM/SLOT only proposes new values and saves them in the material master as planned values. /SCWM/SLOTACT activates these planned values and copies them over into the actual values in the material master.

/SCWM/REAR proposes rearrangements according to the actual values in the material master not the planned values.

In fact you can use /SCWM/REAR even without previous slotting. You just have to maintain the slotting factors in the storage type, storage section and bin type search sequences.

Cheers, Ulf.

prabhjotsingh_nayyar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jonnakuti Raju,

I am facing problem in Slotting, can I have your mail ID.

Regards

Prabhjot Singh

former_member226201
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju

I t is very difficult to find the answers like this requirements.

Laxman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Can any one have any idea.Please share the same..

Thanks

Raju