Displaying fields from a Z Table on CRM UI
I am trying to display fields from a custom table onto a CRM UI form view.
1. I created a custom GENIL root object & Search object ie. ZCUSTOMER. & ZCUSTSEARCH
2. Tested this in the GENIL BROWSER to ensure that I could enter update values to the table and retrieve it via the search object.
3. Created a custom component ZCUSTOMER
4. Created a view with this component ZCUSTOMER using the wizard -
Model Name - CUSTINFO
BOL Entity - ZCUSTOMER
No links to the custom controller or higher level objects.(as I do not want to tie this to any standard components)
Type of view - Form view
7. Created a Context node for the component controller with the same info as I did for the view.
8. Performed the binding of the view context node with the component controller context node.
9. Configured 1 field CUST_NAME to be displayed on the view.
10. Configured the run time repository to display the view.
Now the issue is..
When the view gets displayed, the field is displayed with the error "CUST_NAME not bound"
What am i missing?