cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Travel Expense reimbursement amount is zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I created an expense report in PR05 with expense type payable to employee. When I click on 'Simulate' the report is not displayed. When I Save the report I receive an error "Trip saved; error while updating matchcode T". Additionally, when I go out of the screen to the expense listing screen, the reimbursement amount is zero.

I got the same result on transaction TRIP

I intend to create an OSS if this is not resolved, but wanted to run it by you guys first.

Thanks,

Eziudo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

There were some changes with EHP3 to the payroll framework and it can happen that in PA003 the field 'Earliest personal retroactive accounting date' (P0003-RRDAT) represents the Change(date) of accounting relevant datas and this is inconsistent.

Then it can happen that you receive error message RP128 and there was no update of IT0003 (and IT0017 too) as in payroll,the system checks the payroll area earliest period, hire date and earliest RA date before it processes payroll. In T&E, it is checking only the earliest RA date in IT3 before it will update TRVFL. ...

Also make sure this note is implemented - 1452958

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sally and Thavishi,

I checked my HR data for employeee with IT003 and retested. Expense reports created for all the users with IT003 showed the reimbursement amount. For those with IT003, the reimbursement amount was zero. THANKS A LOT for your help.

As a followup, does anyone know why my report is not showing. When I click 'Simulate' on the report screen or 'Results' on the expense listing screen, nothing happens. It looks like the system is trying to do something on the task bar, then it ends without displaying the report.

Regards,

Eziudo

0 Kudos

Hi ..glad to hear fixed for you.. for the trip simulation check if using the adobe form the troubleshooting steps from 994421

Have a look at this wiki page too

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=233410928

and this setting in expert view

You can change this default setting with the IMG activity Travel Expenses Control (Expert View). (V_T702N_A) Set the indicator Other Settlement 24

for the appropriate trip provision variant to the desired value.

0 (pdf active)

1 (pdf not active)

2 (pdf not active only in PR05 and PR04)

Edited by: Sally Redmond on Jun 16, 2011 8:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Adobe was not installed on the System and no message was displayed. I changed the flag to 1 and the old report was displayed.

Thanks a lot.

Eziudo

0 Kudos

Good news

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the HR Master Data PA30 for that employee, sometime in Infotype 003 ( Payroll Status) Personnel Number is locked due to which the reimbursement amount become zero. so unlock the Pers no locked.

Regards

Thavishi