Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am new to XI

please resolve my problem in File to File simple scenario

I have activated IR , added the objects to the Scenario in IR, activated IR , but i dont see the Software component in the Interface determination nor the interface mapping in the reciever determination .

I tried to get the mapping from the "new specific" but it is inactivated.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.I have rebuild the interface

and found this error while i do a test run in the ID

2. Runtime monitoring doesnot show my interface at all

notraces of my business object are found

Interface Mapping

thanks in advance

Message was edited by: vijaya dass

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Please check your configuration with this..

/people/paul.medaille/blog/2005/06/24/test-your-xi-configuration-with-the-new-test-tool

Check if your Reciver Determiantion is correct and defined between the correct Busienss Systems and Interfaces. And see if it has been activated.

Also check if you have given the interface mappings in the interface determination. This should get reflected in the receiver determination. Also, Check if you have given the right interfaces wherever necessary...inbound, outbound, etc.

I hope it helps....

Regards,

Abhy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moorthy,

ALL what u have mentioned ,

1.refreshing the cache java and abap

2.in SLD the business systems are unique and assigned to the SWC I am using

3.all the directory components each one are activated

4.all the configurations are added to scenarios and activated

still the problem exists

1.inthe interface determination the "new specific" button is not activated

2.the SWC's inthe interface determination found are 0.

i am trying on and on to find the above metioned

please suggest on this issue.

thanks in advance

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a New Interface determination.In the Interface determination, select Sender Service and Sender Interface, then Select Reciever Service and Reciever Interface, then select Interface mapping between Sender Interface and Reciever Interface and save it.

Nothing else needs to be done. Do like this...

Regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Moorthy

thanks for the response

I have created business services inthe SLD , an as u said I have added the sender and reciever explicitly to the scenario and activated the scenario in ID but still the problem persits.

please advice

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check all the objects are activated in the Integration Repository. Try to change it and activate once again in the Repository.

Then make the cache Refresh in the repository i.e from Menu you can find how to do that .

Also refresh the cache in the diretcory.Then try to find these in the Directory. Hope Business system created in the SLD is assigned with some Software components. Check these

Regards,

moorthy

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Are you using Business Service in the Integration Directory i.e what is your Sender service and Receiver Service ? Is this is a Business Service created in the Integration Directory ? If so, you need to explicitly add your Sender Message Interface and Inbound Message Interface into the Business Service.

For this open Business Service from the your configuration scenario, then you can see Sender and Receiver tab, add your Inbound/Outbound message interfaces explicitly, and then save it and activate.

If you are using Business System created in the SLD, then if you are not able to find the Interfaces, then try to Refresh the cache.

Regards,

moorthy