cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Inbox issue in PC 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all experts.

I´ve configured a worflow in PC 3.0 and when I check the Work Inbox, there are several links according to the approval process but when I clicked into every link, then a new window emereges but I can´t see anything, also it shows the message "Page not found or not available".

In addition, I thought that it was caused by a lack of some portal roles, but the user has portal and abap roles. Does anybody have a clue of this problem? Could it be caused by a lack of some specific portal or abap role?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this could be because of the problem in Poral Content studio.

You will need to check on your folder for the respective area (Web Dynpro Applications) and the Portal Content Directory . PCD normally stores roles, pages, work sets etc.

You will need to get help of a Portal Consultant to check on these settings.

Regards,

Bala.

luis_bustamante
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hola José,

Please follow SAP Note 1462303 - Navigation Error under Federation Portal Environment.

Regards,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Thanks a lot, for your information.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis ,

I did implement the note 1462303 and didnt work , Please help me!!!!

Best,

Mayorline

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Can you please elaborate what workflow you are configuring and and how you are tryiing to get the workflow? Is it though "Automated monitoring or a planner work item. In either of the case please provide the configuration details (e.g. which planner item you are scheduling etc) and also let us know, what you are trying to achieve that is not working as per your expectation.

Thanks,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is here:

Portal -> GRC Process Control-> My Home -> Work Inbox -> All Task , and when i clinch in one of the task pop's up a new window and then i get the error mentioned before "Page not found or available".

I dont know if there is a patch for this problem or i have another problem but i use a admin user so i dont think there is a role problem

We use NW 7.01 SP7.

Please help me guru's

Best

Mayorline