Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Problem retrieving data from Webflow Container

Hello gurus!

I have a problem retrieving a data field from mi webflow container. I've applied the examples in the SAP docs and I think everything is fine, my UWL shows the new column and all but the value supposed to be shown never appears. When I check the container the value is in there so, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The code I've used to retrieve the data is this:

<ItemType name="uwl.task.webflow.TS90000328.SAPWorkflows" connector="WebFlowConnector" defaultView="DefaultView" defaultAction="launchIView" executionMode="default">
      <ItemTypeCriteria systemId="SAPWorkflows" externalType="TS90000328" connector="WebFlowConnector"/>
	  	  <CustomAttributes>
        <CustomAttributeSource id="WEBFLOW_CONTAINER" objectIdHolder="externalId " objectType="WebflowContainer " cacheValidity="final">
          <Attribute name="zc21Nombre" type="string" displayName="NombreCliente"/>
        </CustomAttributeSource>
      </CustomAttributes>
      <Actions>
        <Action name="launchIView" groupAction="" handler="IViewLauncher" returnToDetailViewAllowed="yes" launchInNewWindow="yes" launchNewWindowFeatures="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no">
          <Properties>
            <Property name="newWindowFeatures" value="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no"/>
            <Property name="page" value="pcd:portal_content/banorte/DesaColocacion/G9-205510-0006528-Hipotecario/Workflow/iViewsComponentes/iViewRedirectPage"/>
            <Property name="openInNewWindow" value="yes"/>
            <Property name="display_order_priority" value="5"/>
          </Properties>
          <Descriptions default=""/>
        </Action>
      </Actions>

Any ideas??

Regards IA

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question