cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem retrieving data from Webflow Container

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus!

I have a problem retrieving a data field from mi webflow container. I've applied the examples in the SAP docs and I think everything is fine, my UWL shows the new column and all but the value supposed to be shown never appears. When I check the container the value is in there so, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The code I've used to retrieve the data is this:

<ItemType name="uwl.task.webflow.TS90000328.SAPWorkflows" connector="WebFlowConnector" defaultView="DefaultView" defaultAction="launchIView" executionMode="default">
      <ItemTypeCriteria systemId="SAPWorkflows" externalType="TS90000328" connector="WebFlowConnector"/>
	  	  <CustomAttributes>
        <CustomAttributeSource id="WEBFLOW_CONTAINER" objectIdHolder="externalId " objectType="WebflowContainer " cacheValidity="final">
          <Attribute name="zc21Nombre" type="string" displayName="NombreCliente"/>
        </CustomAttributeSource>
      </CustomAttributes>
      <Actions>
        <Action name="launchIView" groupAction="" handler="IViewLauncher" returnToDetailViewAllowed="yes" launchInNewWindow="yes" launchNewWindowFeatures="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no">
          <Properties>
            <Property name="newWindowFeatures" value="resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,status=yes,toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,directories=no"/>
            <Property name="page" value="pcd:portal_content/banorte/DesaColocacion/G9-205510-0006528-Hipotecario/Workflow/iViewsComponentes/iViewRedirectPage"/>
            <Property name="openInNewWindow" value="yes"/>
            <Property name="display_order_priority" value="5"/>
          </Properties>
          <Descriptions default=""/>
        </Action>
      </Actions>

Any ideas??

Regards IA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182598
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From UWL side it looks Good to me,

Can you please Clear the UWL cache and retry.. Make sure that the attribute name in UWL and your workflow container are same.

Check the default trace for UWL. If things don't work can you please post a screen shot of your workflow container with data and corresponding shot of UWL somewhere and link it to your question...

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar, and thsnks for the answer

I've already cleared the cache, the name of the attribute is the same but the problem stills. When I run the trace, this info is displayed in the log: "getPcdAttribute(...)-pcmAttribute fro attribute id: 'com.sap.portal.map-'X509MappingAttribute' is null and no corresponding pcdCtxAttribute available".

at this time i don´t have any space where to post the shots of my container and UWL, is that so neccesary?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

In some threads I read that when the attributes are called from Webflow container, only the top level attributes can be displayed, if this is tru how can I say which are the top attributes of my container and how can I get the attributes I need in the top level of my container?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also in the Technology Troubleshooting Guide of SDN, in the possible solutions for this issue it is mentioned that the custom attribute retrieval option must be turned on. Where can I find this option??

Regards