cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Order as direct material with PPS activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using SRM 7.0, EHP-1 activated PPS. Before activating PPS direct material scenario worked fine. After activating the PPS I getting the following error.

No account assignment exists; enter an account assignment.

Created new account assignment category and assigned that in u201CSet Default Account Assignment Category for Direct Materialu201D. Even after that also I am getting the above error. Please suggest where I am doing mistake. Only for down payments purposes we activated the PPS. Now SRM system is only working for purchase orders with account assignment and getting the above error immediately after pressing on order as direct material. I am not able to transfer Purchase requisitions also. In SLG1 getting the above error.

Please suggest what to do.

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Also I had PPS active in SRM 7.0 EhP0:

SRM_SERVER SAPKIBKV09

SRM_EXT SAPK-70006INSRMEXT

and in my case the error:

No account assignment exists; enter an account assignment

was fixed by note:

[1473951 - Follow-on note of note 1339337|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1473951]

You might check also other related notes:

Note 1293572 - Account assignment is cleared in case of direct material (Delivered in SAPKIBKV04)

Note 1362696 - Accounting screen action metadata for Direct Material line (Delivered in SAPKIBKV04)

Note 1369359 - Issues related to Direct Material error messages (Delivered in SAPKIBKU06)

Note 1399676 - Guaranteed Minimum: Display Accounting for Direct material (Delivered SAPK-70006INSRMEXT)

Regards,

Peter Jancik

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I hope you have extended classic activated too with PPS ON.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is in extended classic scenario only.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kiran,

When PPS is activated it is mandatory to enter Funds Management and Functional area in account assignment tab. This is standard process in PPS for both Direct and Indirect materials. PPS is totally different and it got lot of new scenarios and requirements, even you see new fields show up in the shopping cart screen.

Regards,

Jagadish