Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Does SAP work as Customized Database?

Dear all,

I have a question and I hope that I will find an answer with you.

I am working for a Automobile Company where we are granting credit directly to customers ( In-House Finance ). Therefore, we daily receive some requested from Sales Departments for the same. there will be in each request a lot of information about the customer ( company / individual ) like the following:

1- The contact details.

2- The legal information ( IDs, Commercial Registration ....... )

3- Financial information ( Bank Statement, Financial Statements ..... )

4- Some other information....

we in Credit Department will make our investigation report after analyzing the above details and adding some more information like the credit history with us for this cusotmer if any ........

now my question is, is it possible to save those informations in SAP to be accessable later on if it needed later. it is too much important to have the ability to make a cross search, for example, if I am creating a new cusotmer ( company ) for a new request, in the time of entering the partners of this company, if there is any old records related to this partner ( direct or indirect records ) to get notification so I will be aware that this partner is partner in another existed record ( regardless if he is existed customer or not ).....

I hope my idea is clear for you. I will wait for your kind support as always.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question