cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing Entries to only one account in cockpit CKMLCP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy Gurus... This threat is not easy... I belive there is a standard solution...

We have a problem in closing costs monthly, which requires us to make a careful analysis and corrections to the accounts right (manual reclassifications). In summary is this: in the cockpit of CKMLCP, in the Closing Entries step, in accounting for real postings, ownership of fixed costs to products is recorded in 369 902 Account Group 36 (Costs), parameterized in OBYC GBB-AUF - and in the closing months of a small portion of the account is the accounting 499103 - Account Group 41 (Expenses), parameterized in OBYC GBB-AUI, for reassessment. Thus, the group 36 is not zero, and the group of 41 spending is missing a correct accounting of funds, requiring the reclassification and manual segregation by type of expense account 499103 - Group 41 to the right accounts.

One of the solutions would be designed calculation of the activation of the actual cost to "1", and just run the CON2, but the client uses WIP and this change would have impacts on WIP cockpit. The actual cost rules is "2" today.

Today the accounting is only registered in the 499103 account. We need to accounting to this accounts: 499101, 499102, 499103, 424101, 417199 and 417299.

How can we solve this problem in standard form? Is there some way OBYC? Where can I correct this and set the correct accounting record of costs (Group 41 - expenditure)?

Suggestions with developments is welcome.

Thanks a lot and in advanced!!

GLippmann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need more information?

Please, help me, gurus...

Br,

GLippmann